Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Haizx. Seriously see no point in goin sch. I'm not enjoying it. Indirectly I got no frens in sch. Classmates I hav. But frens tat help each other. Seriously I think I dun hav any. All I can is blame myself for not being a gd person. But u ppl really dun Noe me. When come to serious work I will try n do my best. But normal can't I just slack. Not as if it's affecting u. I seriously dun wan to continue is this sch. I hate year 3. This is the year I hate most. Coz of fyp. Saddly to saw I dun hav a group coz no one wans me. I think I can sae tat. When they need my help. They call me their bro. If I dun help I not their bro. Den wad if I need help? They dun give a dam. I dun Noe why I even took this course. I should hav left since year 1 or 2. Now to leave is like wasting my parents money. giving them disappointment. It's like all the stress n pressure is on me. Coz I hav a useless sis. She drop sch. Indirectly now I can't coz it's like so disappointing to my parents. I seriously dun Noe wad I should do. Thinking back. I dun even hav a fren tat would even be by myside when I need someone. All i hav is my teddy n toys tat can only stay by me as they cant even reject if they wan to . N I can't possibily find frens tat r so busy n tat they might not even give a dam to me. If this is my life I seriously do not wan to live. I nv did wan to live. Someone above. Dun take away gd ppl. I'm a bastard a jerk a bitch. Take me away instead. I'm an idiot tat dun treasure life. Let those who treasure live. Take me away. I seriously wan to just disappear from this world. There's no point living.
9:14 AM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥