//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 14, 2009


hmmm.... now... stomach so not feeling well... fuck lar... i think coz in the afternoon... ate pasta with like lots of chillipadi... practically the ingediants other den codroe pasta... it was chillipadi... it like an ingrediant lar... super alot... so my pasta was super super spicy n hot... den now havin diarrea lar... sian... so not feelin well... WTF... i shall cut down on my intake for chillipadi?!... nah... its nice though...

todae went out with kong n shijie... went to makan at waraku the pasta one... den went to kong house... supposingly to play WII but in the end read magazine.. haha... coz the sis was sitting in the living room... n it PS to jump infront of them lar.. haha.. we were playin DDR... oh wells... enjoyed readin the magazine too ... den went to eastpoint walk walk.. makan... den home .. tml hav to wake up early... tata.... =P

12:04 AM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥