Tuesday, March 03, 2009
hmmm... todae seems better... woke up really late... like at 1... didnt even feel like wakin up... redo froggy again... now almost done already YAY.... i realise yesterdae was too tired so cant seem to sew properly... haha... but todae is just another boring dae... . SIAN....

froggy almost done... after buyin proper fabric glue to glue the eyes.. cut n glue the mouth[the hardest part]... n most proberly the hands i will glue too... too hard to sew to the position i wan... hehe.. =P...
11:35 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥