//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


hey.... am i feeling better?... i guess so... but still thinking of u.. haha.... n still drinking wine todae... anyway thanks MOOMOO... i really appeciate it... i'll cut dun wad i drink bah... i'll try... haha... but i doubt so lar... hehe.... haizx... maybe really i should accept tat im just too guyish... i even bathe like a guy[ in terms of timing]... WTF.... haha... who cares... clean can le wad.. haha.. hmm.. tml goin to sch study again... goin to sleep soon.... anyway FUCK U LAR... dun u BULLY my elf... lol.. even though i kana rejected... but straight forward way seems better... n i think im smart... in terms of the way i handle it after the rejection... haha... yup.. laugh more... makes things better... =P... nites...

1:57 AM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥