Monday, January 12, 2009
WAKE UP!!!???
hmm... is it time to wake up?... i dun think i wan to wake up.. the facts was thrown at me... but i dun noe... i dun wan to accept the facts... i noe its too late... wrong it was nv on time... years ago i should hav woken up... but till now i cant... seriously kill me... coz i still love u... i still do... i dun noe y... when there is no reason to... maybe its like wad a passerby said... im clingling onto someone.. im i really?... someone just save me... wake me up... pull me out of the deep deep hole im in... let me see light... i just cant explain how i really feel... i feel like shit.... seriously like shit... im alone... with no frens... no one... nobody... just myself... den wads the ppint livin... there is no point... no point at all... all i hav is a dead heart tat died long time ago... when i really choosed to locked myself in... i dun noe when i will be release.... save me... or not... put me deeper... so at least i'll hav no hopes... no light... only darkness... maybe tats better... better for the world... im insignificant... so i guess it doesnt really matter...
9:46 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥