//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 10, 2008


had work todae... super blur... made like quite a few wrong things... wth... just dun noe wads wrong with me todae... dun noe wads on my mind... i hav no idea...

there r times when i really think bout myself... did i really do something to cause repel-tion... or its just me n my life... im seriously not strong anymore... maybe im weaker den any of u... just tat it doesnt seems like only..im really tired of helpin others... den when i need help who is there... none... nobody... other den me myself n i... n my bear... i just wan to be cared for... be loved... maybe it is really tat hard... im always being used... its not a nice feeling.. when u wan u used be dun wan den just ignore me.. im a fuckin human... i hav feelings... did u noe tat... im really tired le... its so hard to live... i give up to hope... i scared the disappointment will be greater if i did wish or hope.. so i shouldnt... coz abit is enough to hit me down... so all i can do is to make myself happy even though it is just or a short while... its better den nth... F F F... I HATE AUGUST... 100moredaes...

1:36 AM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥