//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 13, 2007


12/5/07 stuff

heyhey... todae suppose to go to east coast n play with the rest--->mel, michelle, jas, XQ... but it was kinda last min cancelled... coz of indirectly mother's dae.. everyone had to hav dinner with family... so i guess change to other dae is better.. anyway i wasnt feelin well... wake up already wan to die liao... the whole dae wan to die... now at least slightly better only.. still wan to die.. so is stay home the whole dae... sleep almost the whole dae too.. so duh... nth much to blog bout todae... coz most of the time i was sleepin... lol... maybe soon i will go n sleep too... haha... still not feelin well mar... kk... tata...

2:18 PM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥