//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 29, 2007


hihi... todae is a great dae... woke up at 8.45am... just to watch totally spies at 9am... than 9.30am winx club... hehe.. than at 10am watched some channel 8 children show... lol.. than 10.30am... watched POKEMON... haha.. how childish can i be... BUT I LOVE WATCHIN CARTOONS... N CHILDREN SHOWS????!!!!... there is a kid in me... haha... kk... than went hav lunch with dad at the market... than headed for church... service todae was great.. todae songs were really nice too.. all i oso noe except one... but now i noe all the songs todae... hehe... after service went to bishan... wanted to watch the campus superstar thingy but too bad... when we reach there already ended... lol.. than walk around bishan... than ate kfc.. than on the way back... our topic is like so OMG... haha.. "dirty","lame","sick"... hahah.. bout who the person is... *SECRET*... coz cant sae... got super important de reason de... haha... kk... took train back.. went home ... watch "crossroad"[by britney]... n watchin "xiao long nu" at the same time.. hehe.. than watched some jacky wu show after tat... hmm... than now im here lor... haha... kk.. sign off here... haha... ohoh... im so happy... at least for the moment im so into bloggin... haha... tata

1:46 AM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥