Wednesday, August 30, 2006
harlo... actually dun feel like bloging todae.... haha.... sian... saw ppl tat i dun wan to see n ppl tat i wan to see... i dun noe... anyway... had sch.l.. as usual... lesson... boring... fell like really asleep between bio n geo... haha... the greeted the teacher n i was like really really still half asleep... n thought tat i was dreaming... haha... so stupid lar... than went to tm to buy present... than went downtowneast... haha... lisa daughter so cute... haha... slack around there for a while... suppose to wait for dear eunice to arrive... but in the end she nv come... haha... if i noe i dun go liao... than wont see some bitch... keep seeing her some more lar... like she dam big like tat.... i think only her boobs super big... other than tat nth else big... especially her brain.... lol... nvm.. dun tok bout her... spoil mood only... stayed a while... got my stuff... than went home.... coz dear eunice last min sae she not comin... haha... than took 17 home... oh... ate ben n jerry todae... at last... ahha... anyway... tats all i guess... tata...
2:37 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥