Saturday, August 19, 2006
harlo... todae quite tired... suppose to start work at 5... but i just stand outside slackin... was super tired... lol... than after like 15-30mins... had no choice but to enter... i still hav yet think bout the "yes n no".... i so feel like quiting... but i oso so feel like stayin... i dun noe... n i so hate his comin sun... it is super stupid to do something for ureself... it totally doesnt make sense... but me ... the stupid one is still doin it... maybe coz im used to it bah... it doesnt matter... tryin to forget bout a dae tat can nv be forgotten.. haizx... dun noe wad im doin already... guess im just mad... i dun noe my real feelings anymore... im lost... but i will find a way out... coz there is always a way out for something... anyway... tats all bah... quite tired liao... goin to sleep... nites...
2:59 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥