Monday, August 07, 2006
harlo... had work todae... as usual... woke up at like 7plus... than went to my aunt house... than rush down to work... r was there... haha... somehow i like r being around... it is more fun n enjoyable... but was like super tired todae... n the time past very slowly todae... than soon r left... saddex... haha... around like 5-6 plus... im like totally half dead... n i kana send to do cs... if i could sit down... i think i sure will fall asleep... by standing i already can fall asleep liao... haha... im such a lazy pig... n somehow... person h... dun noe wads wrong... always so angry or something... like i made her/him angry... haha... but who cares... guess it doesnt matter bah... lol... anyway... tats bout it for todae.. haha... tata..
2:11 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥