Tuesday, July 04, 2006
harlo... love my blog n hate it too... haizx... still sick... havin super block nose tat is almost 24 hours block... haizx... life is so full of shit... haven do all my hw yet... starting sch in a bad way again... haizx... i dun noe wad to do... y must start sch... i dun wan... y must hav hw... i dun hav motivation at all... none at all... no motivation to do any work... n the best part... i haven even started my maths hw online n THEY REMOVED IT... HOW THE HELL AM I GOIN TO DO IT... ARH!!! die liao lar... wad to do... haizx... 我自己制造的麻烦... the dae pass so super fast... haizx... dun noe wad to do... haizx... shall just complete those tat can still be done... bye...
12:25 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥