//--> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12696969?origin\x3dhttp://buzzbuzzme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 18, 2006


harlo... just kinda a quick post todae... haha.. went to help my mum again... than rushed down to work... lucky wasnt late... hehe... sae johnny n the as usual... haha... than start work... ended slightly late... all the weird irritating ppl goin to 10.30pm... suddenly so many come... haha... than kinda cannot stop... lol.. than me n jia xin... went the usual too.. so irritating lar... todae keep burning my hand.. lol... first while helping my mum.. tat one more serious.... than another is during work... burn by hot oil... [ :*( ]... lol... haha... but work is kinda fun... except... seeing tat irritating aunty... everything oso complain... like dun complain will die like tat... like my manager dun noe... anyway... todae is something like tat... n tml oso will be bout the same... go help my mum than go work... lol... yup yup... tat bout it... haha... wonder wad time i sleepin todae too... haha... tats all... tata...

4:53 PM

Welcome!


I love you.
I love datou.
I'm guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.

I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.

the BABE?! ♥


ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.


HER AUDIENCES ♥