Saturday, May 06, 2006
hey... todae is fri... haha... last dae for exams for this week... lol.. todae had emaths... the paper is easy... but i lost 7 marks coz i didnt do... i forgot how to do... haha... anyway if paper 1 is easy than paper 2 is hard... oh no... haha... better pray tat its will be easy... lol... i think im crazy... haha... but tat means im happy... haha... tats gd... lol... went to study todae... than went home... feel like lyin down at the beach... i wanna hav a quite place to think... haha... the path frm tm to holy trinity... i like to walk tat path coz it gives me memories... nice n hurting ones... but while walkin tat path everytime when im alone... i will think bout stuff... n more or less i will kinda figure it out... walkin down tat path... brings tears to my eyes... but it nv come out... haha... kk... i feel as if im tokin to much... lol... but certain place really means to me... yup... i wanna go beach at night... haha... nvm... signing off...
1:36 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥