Thursday, April 20, 2006
hmm... wad im i doin here???... too long not here already... lazy to blog... dun really noe wad to blog too... haizx... can just sae on thing... seriously nth has been goin smoothly for me... in sch n out... too many things happen at the same time... not long ago just broke up... than after tat hav been hearing lots of stuff... stuff tat i dun wan to hear too... but wad to do... just take everything... just listen... yup... now bout sch... full of rubbish... my grades are totally dropping... arh!!!... dun noe wad to do... keep getting scolded... i cant stand sch anymore... cant stand every thing... haizx... i need a break from eveything... too tired already... hw n hw... lots of hw... oh... just remembered i haven do my ss yet... must remember to do later... later kana scolded tml... haizx... than tml got two test sian... my brain just doesnt wan to work already... not anymore... im seriously sick n tired of everything... sometimes i just wonder... wonder bout stuff... tat actually doesnt really matters... it doesnt matter to anyone... but it matter alot to me... haizx... i think i should stop here... still hav hw to complete...
12:25 PM
Welcome!
I love
you.
I love
datou.
I'm
guy-ish and rough; i dun give a dam.
I WANNA-
Kick his ass.
Make me grow taller.
Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
the BABE?! ♥
ELITE - NAH
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
NOBODY KNOWS ME.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
n i sae the BABE means the cute little pig.
This is my blog so
CLICK HERE if you hate it.
HER AUDIENCES ♥